Thursday, June 16, 2011

To The Comic Book Store #31

I know, I know, I'm a little late on getting this posted, sorry.

But I have a good excuse; I was watching Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Boston Bruins and Vancouver Canucks. After the Bruins 4-0 win (congrats by the way) I decided to take to the streets with my fellow Canuck supporters and riot. Then realized, I live in Florida and would look stupid rioting by myself since none of my neighbors gave a doody about hockey.


Oh and doody is my new word for the week; I was having a conversation with the girlfriend and used it, it tickled me, so I've kept using it.

Anyways...to the comic run.

Well actually it was very very quite this week. I was the only person going through the free comics and only a few gamers were in the back prepping to play Warhammer 40K. Maybe the threat of rain scared people away? Not sure, but it was nice going through the comics and not having to fight someone for space.

So no entertaining conversations to fill you in with my friends, just a list of the free comics I came away with this week. Yea didn't see anything worth purchasing either. I know it was a very disappointing trip.

FREE









-GJ

No comments: