Friday, June 17, 2011

Green Lantern = Star Wars Meets...

Iron Man? The Lord of the Rings? WTF?!?


Okay so I haven't seen the new Green Lantern movie yet, but I find it insulting that with all the terrible reviews they are comparing it with actual blockbuster's that everyone enjoyed.

First I saw a TV ad that had a review of "Think Star Wars Meets Iron Man." (I can't seem to find the trailer online, otherwise there would be a screen shot of this)

Then I found this article on Daily Dischord that states "Think Star Wars Meets Lord Of The Rings."

Really?!? Should they really be insulting films with cult followings like this?

Now it could turn out that I actually like the Green Lantern movie, though we all know how I feel about DC characters. (If you don't know then Click Here)

So what do you guys think, are you happy with these comparisons? And better yet if you've seen Green Lantern what did you think of it?

-GJ

No comments: