Friday, October 7, 2011

Which Batman Of the New 52?


Now that I've had the chance to read the three new Batman comics from the New 52 (I skipped Batman & Robin), I now face the problem of which series to continue reading?





Each contained stories that kept my attention, featured a multitude of characters, and artwork that I can actually stand.

The artwork is key to any comic for me, I don't care how well the story is or who is featured, if I can't stand the art, I'm not reading it. At the moment I think I'm leaning towards Batman: Detective Comics as the leader for this category.

I'm probably going to give each series a chance by reading up to issue 5, but after that I'm probably going to drop one, maybe even two titles; it's just to expensive, even at $2.99 an issue.

What do you guys think? Which series do you like? And should I consider test driving Batman and Robin?

-GJ

No comments: