Friday, October 7, 2011

To The Comic Book Store #47

There are few times I end up leaving the comic book store sad; this be one of those times.

It seems that everyone is working on some project; be it a comic, blog, tabletop game, or card game.

With everyone engrossed in discussions about what they have completed, what needs to be finished or fine tuned, and what they'll be working on next, I couldn't help but to think "What am I working on?"

Answer: NOTHING!!!!

I'm a freakin slacker.

Don't get me wrong, I have things I'd love to do, but for some reason (mainly lack of funds) I'm not working on anything.

But there are ideas swirling around in my head so hopefully in the near future I'll have something.

But in the meantime, enjoy this week's loot.

FREE





PAID FOR



-GJ

No comments: