Wednesday, October 19, 2011

To The Comic Book Store #49

My comic book store finally had Red Hood and the Outlaws #1! YAY!!! Wait, what do you mean issue 2 is out already? Sonofa...

Yeah I did buy both, but you can scroll down and see that. I'm just freakin happy that they finally got it in. Nobody wanted to admit that they forgot to order it, but it's obvious that's what happened.

A couple of the other regulars were still in when I got to the store, and one guy was again preaching about how they should simply choose their comics via if the front cover is painted over being just colored.

Don't get me wrong, it's usually cover art that helps me choose my free ones, but painted vs colored is kinda ridiculous in my book. But to each their own.

Anyways, here's this weeks stash...

FREE








PAID FOR




-GJ

No comments: