Friday, July 22, 2011

Captain America II (TV Movie, 1979)


Wow, this movie was bad, I mean really really bad. Okay, I'll be fair, in 1979, this might have been an awesome movie.



The outfit appears to be a nothing more than a blue muscle suit, a motorcycle helmet with these weird wings painted on and a blue tinted visor, and a shield that was less than par.


Do you see the shield; it's red, blue, and clear. Clear? Really?

Oh and the even better part, there's a scene where Captain America starts running down some stairs but then decides to do that cheesy sliding down the rail thing, yeah it was bad.

In 1979 this movie may have been awesome; in 2011, well not so much.

As a Star Wars fan though I have to admit I was a tad bit giddy when I realized that the Villain, Miguel, was played by none other than Christopher Lee (Count Dooku).

Has anyone seen and liked the TV movie Captain America II?

-GJ




No comments: