Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To The Comic Book Store #36

Can you believe that it's Wednesday already?

So the trip to the local comic book store was yet again rather uneventful. There was nobody at the free bins so I was able to go right up and find my comics rather quickly.

Of course this week we did actually have to spend some money and buy a comic book. I know, I know, it's sad right?

Then of course stupid me had to go walking around the store and managed to find something else to drool over. I of course resisted cracking the wallet open again but man I really want this...


Come on you can't tell me that isn't cool.

Anyways, here's what we did come away with...

FREE






WildCats #32
WildCats #33

PAID FOR


So what do you guys think? Have you read any of these comics?

Thoughts?

-GJ

No comments: