Sunday, July 3, 2011

A.F.A.

Action Figures Anonymous


I do think that I have a problem; Everytime I go out now it seems that I can't help myself but to buy a new action figure.


Oh who am I kidding I don't even have to go out to buy action figures; I spend a lot and I mean a lot of time on this little known website called eBay (ever heard of it?).

Sometimes it's just too hard to lay off when you find a figure for just $3.

(Could you resist at $3?)


I'm also not biased into what kind of action figures I'm buying, I'll collect anything that looks awesome to me. I have a lot of Star Wars (over 300 figures), a couple of video game figures (Halo, Gears of War), and some from Japanese anime (Gundams mainly).

There was a time when I use to display my Star Wars figures around the house, but then I realized that this is just getting a little too out of hand...

(I have since boxed all of these)


Can one ever have too many action figures? I'm going with no, fore I still want...


And there are probably hundreds more on eBay.

I just can't seem to help myself, but as long as the bills are paid at the end of the month, I think it's alright to indulge one's self from time to time.

-GJ

No comments: