Wednesday, September 21, 2011

To The Comic Book Store #45


A pretty quick run to the comic book store this week. Seriously I was there for under an hour; this hasn't happened in like six months.

No discussions this week, the few people that were near the free comics seemed like they didn't want to be bothered by anyone, so I just stayed quite. Which kinda sucked, I wanted to ask about the Star Wars Blu-Rays and what everyone thought, or about this week's DC releases for the new 52.

Speaking of the new 52, I flipped through the new Batman and after purchasing Batman Detective Comics last week, I thought the artwork to be kinda childish, and the story didn't look like it could hold my attention. So, Batman #1, was a pass.

And now without further ado, here is what I did come away with this week...

FREE





PAID FOR


-GJ

No comments: