Thursday, September 20, 2007

Best Stargate SG-1 Episode

The best Stargate SG-1 episode could be a topic to be debated for years to come, so here I'm going to give you my vote for best episode and if you'd like you can leave a comment stating your favorite.

My favorite episode is "A Window of Opportunity" which was run during the fourth season. In this episode Teal'c and O'Neil are stuck repeating the same six hours over and over again, and when Daniel Jackson informs them that it most be fun to live a life where no matter what you do there are no consequences, because in six hours you'll just repeat the day, the entertainment really begins.

This episode is hilarious, keeping your intention from beginning to end. This is a must see episode. I mean, come on, when was the last time you got to see Teal'c and O'Neil shoot golf balls through the star gate?

Check it out and let me know. Enjoy!

No comments: