Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Batman: The Dark Knight

So talk about the upcoming Batman: The Dark Knight has begun, and in my opinion this movie is going to be terrible. I did not like the idea of Batman Begins and the next movie is another step backwards in my mind.

First of all there was no reason to go backwards in the timeline. It was just something that screwed with the original back story, and now it's going to get worse. The villain for the upcoming film is none other than the Joker. That's right the Joker. Maybe I'm the only one that remembers this but the first Batman film had a guy named Jack Nicholson play the Joker, who we saw the creation and destruction of. So why another movie with the Joker? Please anyone?

Whats worse is the Joker is to be played by Heath Ledger, who was a respected by most until he did this film called Brokeback Mountain (which I never saw, and never will).

Some may feel that it's too early to make a decision on this film, which is to be released in 2008, but me, I've already decided that this is one film I'm not wasting my hard earned cash on.

No comments: