Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Duck Dynasty Burn

So out of shear laziness I stopped shaving and grew out my beard, well today that beard cost me to be burned (insulted) by a fellow coworker.

  • Coworker 1: "So are you growing out the beard to be more like the guys on Ducky Dynasty?"
  • Me: "Yep, can't you see I'm channeling my inner Jase?"
  • Coworker 2: *Looks me up and down, "pfft Jase?!? More like Willie!"

BURN!!!

In fairness to Coworker 2, I did kind of insult her a while back when we were discussing cosplay and she had said she's not comfortable doing cosplay because she doesn't have the body for all the skinny characters, and I had immediately suggested she could go as Jabba the Hutt. Whoops.

Since getting home after this, I've shaved, and will be starting a diet as soon as I get back from a business trip next week.

-GJ

No comments: