Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Great Haul

I promise you that I did not set out to spend so much money yesterday, but it just seemed to happen.

Everytime I go out to a store I always have to hit the toy aisle in hopes of finding some of these rare gems; I finally struck gold.


Trip number one produced the above toy; the rare comic pack featuring Deadpool and the Taskmaster.

On run number two I finally found the infamous Captain America Crossbones figure (pictured below).


The toys were completely unintended purchases, the following Star Wars books on the other hand, well...yeah I set out to pick those up on purpose.


I could have spent way more on comic books and art supplies too, but decided I do need to eat at some point this week.

Have you guys ever had a day like this?

-GJ

No comments: