Friday, May 6, 2011

Will I Ever Catch Up?

Every week I post about my runs to the comic book store; a post that show cases the comics I've picked up for the week.

What you don't know is that I have been unable to get all of those comics read...


(So yeah, I'm only 46 behind at the moment.)

Sadly though this is not the only thing I'm behind on.

First there's my Warhammer 40K project...


Now this doesn't look like a lot but if you've ever done anything with Warhammer 40K you know these things can be time consuming; What's pictured here is probably at least another six months worth of work.

Then of course there's my Gundam Red Frame model...


(Man I haven't even taken off the shrink wrap to this one!)

I do have ideas for making this model look like its actually seen some action though; add scorch marks, highlights, and maybe some sand or grass to the feet.

There are also a score of other projects I'd love to be working on...
  • Squidoo Lenses
  • Stop Motion Movie
  • Video Posts
  • Sketches
  • Movie Reviews
Just to name a few.

Okay so the goal is to complete at least 50% of these projects by years end; think I can do it?

Are there any projects you're behind on? Feel free to share them in the comments section.

-GJ

No comments: